VATSIM Iran vACC & VATSIM Arabian vACC invites you to join them on their first City-Link from Shiraz (OISS) to Muscat (OOMS) the capital city of Oman on Sunday, 17th of April 2022. Controllers in Iran will be waiting for you to depart from Shiraz between 1500z & 1700z while on the other hand, Muscat controllers will be waiting to welcome you into Muscat between 1600z & 1900z. Expect full ATC services top to bottom at both your departure and destination airports with Enroute ATC. We are all excited to see you on our scopes!
Take note of the below terms first:
- Review the route and charts before the event
- Installed the updated scenery
- Be sure that you have the latest AIRAC database for your aircraft (at least 2106).
- Keep your readbacks short and simple. Listen carefully to the frequency.
- Avoid unnecessary and long radio messages during high workload of the controller.
- Try to do readbacks as quickly as possible.
- If you do not understand an instruction, then ask the controller again.
- Don't "step" on other pilots or controllers conversations.
- Wait few seconds before doing any transmission right after you switched to a new frequency.
- We're happy to assist you in case of simulated emergency, but be ready that ATC can ask you to cancel emergency or disconnect from network in case if cancellation is not possible.
OISS >> OOMS: KASOL UP574 ROTAL W152 ROSUM Z350 KHM Z151 BUBAS Z152 GERAR